HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE ON TV WORLDWIDE!
The Master of Ceremonies (aka MC or Emcee) for Miss Arab Pageant is a Key Volunteer role. The MC (host) is the individual primarily responsible for setting the tone of the show. They create and sustain an exciting, fun atmosphere throughout the event. The MC ensures the smooth flow of pageant show, maintains the pace of the event, and can significantly impact the quality of the pageant.
- Works as a team with the co-host to produce a well-organized written script
- Ensures the smooth flow of the pageant, and maintains the pace of the event
- Works closely with the production director to maintain schedule and flow of the event
- High profile position, audible and visible presence on the stage
- Sets the tone of the event; impact overall quality of pageant
- Required to attend the pageant week.
Experience and Skills Needed
- Experience is not required, but must be talented
- Must be between 25 to 45 years old
- Ability to "take charge"
- Comfortable using a microphone and addressing a large crowd; vocally energetic
- Outgoing personality; high energy; sense of humor, creative, observant, mature
- Public speaking experience highly preferred; TV/radio/acting experience ideal
- Self-directed individual
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment with large group of 50+ people
- Collaborate & take direction well
- Physically active role; Ability to move on the stage and stand for long periods of time
If you get selected, you will have to commit to a full week rehearsal & show. This will required you to arrive to Phoenix, AZ on Tuesday July 19th, and departure on Sunday July 24th, 2022.
While this is a volunteer/unpaid gig, all your travel expenses & full accommodation is paid and covered by the organization.
If interested, please fill out and submit the following registration form!